Traffic Accident – Saudi Arabia

Emergency Procedure

  • If you have a car accident, do not move your vehicle.
  • If you move your vehicle you will be required to go to Police Station.
  • Get yourself and any passengers to safety.
  • Turn off the vehicle's ignition, turn on the hazard lights.

Who To Call

  • If you are in the city, call Najm at  920 000 560
  • Najm is a contracted police response service which will come to your location and take a report.
  • If you are not in the city, call Traffic Emergeny at  993 

Be Prepared

  • During a accident you will be required to provide a copy of your passport, car registration (istamara), and all ID, so be prepared, have a copies in the vehicle.